83.03 Acres – Tonasket, Okanogan County, WA
- This land has great agricultural potential. There are numerous active ranches and hay farms in the area.
- The land is partially fenced with three strand barbed wire mounted on metal t-posts.
- Underground utilities are at Lemanasky Rd.
- This 80-acre parcel has an enormous granite scree field on the north side of Flatiron Mountain. This has great potential for a gravel business.
- Close to Osoyoos Lake. Osooyos Lake State Park has camping and swimming and great fishing.
- Oroville, WA is the last town before the Canadian border. Take regular trips to Canada for sightseeing, hunting, shopping, and more.
- Sitzmark family ski area is only 25 miles away.
- Close to Okanogan National Forest and the Pasayten Wilderness.
- Lots of area to ride your horses. There are many people who love to trail ride, riding partners are easy to find.
- Property is divisible into 20-acre parcels.
- Snowmobile riding is only 25 miles away.
- Conconully Reservoir at Conconully, WA only 25 miles away. Conconully State Park has activities too numerous to list: Fishing, camping complete with bathrooms and showers, hiking, cabin rentals, swimming, & ATV riding; Numerous summer and winter activities: There’s a fishing derby in the summer, a mountain oyster festival, outhouse races during the summer season and snowmobiling and ice fishing in the winter.
ZIP Code: 98855
Country: United States
Get In Touch
Get in touch with our team about this or any of our rural properties. We love to talk about rural, country acreage.